What is the real reason that 98% of Network Marketers fail? After working in MLM Marketing and searching statistics I have found that Network Marketing has several different components.
It’s not just about recruiting. An MLM business is exactly this; it is a business. And in recent years has produced more millionaires than any other business model on the planet. When you decide to grow your business; you have a choice either you are in the 98% unsuccessful, or you are in the 2% successful?
Let’s take a good look at the business model. You have a website where you can send your prospects to get more information and join. You also have a web-office. This is the place for the accounting, tracking, and other tools necessary to grow your business.
Your web office usually provides promotional content such as sales ad content, and follow-up letters as well as other training materials. It’s very unlikely that any web office can offer you a set-it and forget-it strategy that actually produces the monthly income you want.
MLM marketing is just like any-other business model. It involves a learning curve. The question is are you willing to take the dedication and persistence needed to grow your bank account?
If being a millionaire through MLM Marketing is as easy as most ads claim, then everyone that joined would be a success.
Here are a few steps to take before deciding if MLM Marketing is right for you;
- You must believe in the product that you sell.
- Associate with a company that has integrity and supports the distribution network.
- Write your goals clearly and decisively on a note pad.
- Create a time management plan of action; write this clearly on your notepad.
- Evaluate your skills and talents; use the notepad. Make two lists. What are your best skills and in what areas do you need training?
- Talk with your potential sponsor and team leader; decide if you feel they are willing to take the time to train you.
- Be pro-active with learning; be teachable and look for other relevant content on-line that can help you grow your business.
- You must stay focused on your business; there is no “trying” you either will or you won’t.
- You must understand that growing an MLM business takes time to build solid trusting relationships.
- One good way to build your business is to use social networks to advertise, recruit, train and manage your business.
MLM business models need good management skills. Can you manage time and people? You can be a success if you really believe you can. Just keep working and don’t quit.