PS Organization Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares shut nowadays at 1.6% down below its 52 week large of $189.83, providing the business a market cap of $5B. The inventory is currently up 2.1% calendar year-to-day, up 23.% over the past 12 months, and up 69.6% in excess of the earlier five many years. This 7 days, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose .6%, and the S&P 500 rose .7%.
Buying and selling Activity
- Trading volume this 7 days was 20.5% greater than the 20-working day normal.
- Beta, a evaluate of the stock’s volatility relative to the total industry stands at .5.
- The Relative Toughness Index (RSI) on the stock was involving 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-next momentum indicator, signifies a downward trend.
- The inventory closed beneath its Bollinger band, indicating it could be oversold.
Market Comparative Functionality
- The firm’s share cost is the similar as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-yr foundation, and lags it on a 5-yr basis
- The firm’s share value is the similar as the Dow Jones Industrial Typical , beats it on a 1-yr basis, and lags it on a 5-yr foundation
- The organization share rate is the similar as the functionality of its peers in the Financials business sector , beats it on a 1-year foundation, and beats it on a 5 year basis
For every Group Comparative Effectiveness
- The company’s inventory price effectiveness 12 months-to-date lags the peer regular by -78.9%
- The company’s stock selling price functionality around the previous 12 months beats the peer regular by -338.8%
- The firm’s rate-to-earnings ratio, which relates a firm’s share value to its earnings for every share, is -5435.5% better than the regular peer.
This story was generated by the Kwhen Automated Information Generator. For more articles or blog posts like this, make sure you check out us at finance.kwhen.com. Generate to [email protected]. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and views expressed herein are the sights and opinions of the writer and do not essentially reflect these of Nasdaq, Inc.